| Ambrosium Shard|
|Data value||See Data values|
|ID Name||See Data values|
Ambrosium Shards are acquired by mining Ambrosium Ore, the most common ore in the Aether. You can also get Ambrosium Shards from using Holystone tools. A Holystone Pickaxe, for example, has a chance to give you Ambrosium when you mine with it. Its rarity is comparable to coal in the Overworld.
Ambrosium Shards can be used as fuel for the Altar, which can enchant, for example, Darts into Enchanted Darts, Gravitite Ore into Enchanted Gravitite or Holystone into Healing Stone. Ambrosium Shards also have the ability to enchant Aether Grass into Enchanted Aether Grass, giving it a yellow colored hue and doubling all crop harvests on the grass block. It is also used to craft Ambrosium Torches, which are used for lighting.
Due to Ambrosium Shard being used as fuel for all Altar recipes, no Altar recipes will be shown here. Please refer to the Altar article for more information.
|Icon||Achievement||In-game description||Prerequisites||Actual requirements (if different)|
|Enlightenment||Obtain your first piece of Ambrosium||First Ones Double||Pickup an Ambrosium Shard|
- It is beneficial to mine Ambrosium Ore blocks with a Skyroot Pickaxe, as it is possible to receive up to four shards from a single ore.
- In Greek mythology, ambrosia was known as the food of the gods and provided them immortality. It was also known as the nectar of the gods.
Ambrosium Shard's data values are:
|Ambrosium Shard||aether:ambrosiumShard||4102 (dec), FAC (hex), 111110101100 (bin)|
Issues relating to Ambrosium Shard item are maintained on the bug tracker. Report issues for Ambrosium Shard there.
- Initial release: Introduced
- Now used to craft Healing Stones
- Ambrosium Shards now only heal half a heart
- 1.03: No longer heals health or replenishes hunger
- 1.04: Can now be used to enchant Aether Grass into Enchanted Aether Grass