Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Transparency||Partial (diffuses sky light)|
|Drops|| Green Skyroot Sapling (0-1) (from green skyroot leaves)|
Golden Oak Sapling (0-1) (from golden oak leaves)
Dark Blue Skyroot Sapling (0-1) (from dark blue skyroot leaves)
Blue Skyroot Sapling (0-1) (from blue skyroot leaves)
Purple Crystal Sapling (0-1) (from purple skyroot leaves)
Golden Apple (0-1) (rarely from golden oak leaves)
White Apple (1) (from purple fruit leaves)
|Data value||See Data values|
|ID Name||See Data values|
Leaves are a type of block found in abundance in the Aether. They may drop Skyroot Saplings to replant trees, Golden Oak Leaves may rarely drop Golden Apples, and Purple Skyroot Fruit Leaves will always drop White Apples.
Leaves requires Shears or Silk Touch enchanted tools to be obtained, in which when mined, it will drop itself. If mined without Shears or Silk Touch enchanted tools, it will drop nothing and be destroyed.
|Zanite and Valkyrie*||0.1|
*Times are from unenchanted tools in seconds, and Zanite with max durability.
It can be found growing as part of Skyroot Trees on islands.
Leaves that are naturally generated will gradually decay if there are no Skyroot Logs attached to it. Leaves that are player placed are no exception, as they will also decay without logs attached.
Just like the naturally grown foliage, player placed Golden Oak Leaves and Purple Crystal Leaves (including Fruit ones) will generate particles roughly three blocks around themselves upon placement, respectively yellow and purple. This can be used for aesthetic purposes in gardens, but might also become a visual annoyance when placed nearby of actual structures, since particles are generated in the air blocks regardless of any obstacles.
- Note that despite the fact that you can see through leaves, mobs apparently can't. It could be beneficial to build a wall out of leaves because of this.
- Purple Crystal Leaves were previously called Crystal Leaves, grew on Crystal Trees, instead gave off cyan particles, and used to drop White Apples. Their original texture was .
Leaves' data values are:
|Green Skyroot Leaves||aether:greenSkyrootLeaves||186 (dec), BA (hex), 10111010 (bin)|
|Golden Oak Leaves||aether:goldenOakLeaves||187 (dec), BB (hex), 10111011 (bin)|
|Dark Blue Skyroot Leaves||aether:darkBlueSkyrootLeaves||223 (dec), DF (hex), 11011111 (bin)|
|Blue Skyroot Leaves||aether:blueSkyrootLeaves||224 (dec), E0 (hex), 11100000 (bin)|
|Purple Crystal Leaves||aether:purpleCrystalLeaves||228 (dec), E4 (hex), 11100100 (bin)|
|Purple Fruit Leaves||aether:purpleFruitLeaves||229 (dec), E5 (hex), 11100101 (bin)|
Issues relating to Leaves block are maintained on the bug tracker. Report issues for Leaves there.
- Initial release: Introduced
- Crystal Leaves added
- Christmas Leaves now decay
- Transparency issue with Christmas Leaves fixed
- Skyroot Leaves dropping normal overworld Leaves fixed
- Initial release: Introduced
- Fixed placed Aether Leaves decaying
- Fixed missing texture for Purple Crystal Leaves on different languages
- 1.10b1: New block ids (4109-4112) and new textures, support removed for opaque versions, Purple Crystal leaves removed