| Gravitite Ore|
|Data value||See Data values|
|ID Name||See Data values|
When mined with a Zanite Pickaxe or better, it will drop itself. Otherwise, it will drop nothing and be destroyed.
|Zanite and Valkyrie*||1.9|
*Times are from unenchanted tools in seconds, and Zanite with max durability.
When new chunks are generated in the Aether, some Holystone may become Gravitite Ore. It is rarer than diamonds in the Overworld, but is also more visible. Gravitite Ore can be found about five blocks or more below the surface of any moderately large island in the Aether.
To be crafted into weapons and other items, one must enchant the ore into Enchanted Gravitite with the help of an Altar. To enchant Gravitite Ore into Enchanted Gravitite, place the raw Gravitite Ore on an Altar with Ambrosium Shards.
- For best results, mine as close to the bottom as you can without falling, as that usually results in losing items.
- Another way to mine Gravitite Ore is to hop from Aercloud to Aercloud with a saddled Moa, Phyg or Flying Cow (preferably a Moa, as they have mid-air jumping capabilities). The underside of islands can usually be seen by standing on long strips of cold aercloud. From there, one can build a bridge to any gravitite ore one finds. Remember to shift-click so you don't fall off.
- According to the Lore, Gravitite Ore is what holds the Aether in the air.
- The Book of Lore's description for the ore is somewhat misleading, as Gravitite Ore must be enchanted in order to be made into armor, tools, etc.
Gravitite Ore's data values are:
|Gravitite Ore||aether:gravititeOre||193 (dec), C1 (hex), 11000001 (bin)|
Issues relating to Gravitite Ore block are maintained on the bug tracker. Report issues for Gravitite Ore there.
- Initial release: Introduced
- Now has the numerical id of 4105 and the name-id of gravitite_ore
- Now drops as an item after flying off into the air, however where it lands may be offcenter from the origin coords