| Purple Flower|
|Data value||See Data values|
|ID Name||See Data values|
Purple Flowers can be instantly broken with any item or tool. Purple Flowers will also be broken if water is poured over them or a Piston extends into their occupying space or pushes a block into them.
If Bone Meal is used on an Aether Grass block, vegetation has a chance to spawn instead of tall grass up to seven blocks away. Purple Flowers are 40% chance, Berry Bush Stems are 40% chance, White Roses are 70% chance, Berry Bushes are 20% chance, and Orange Trees are 10% chance.
Purple Flower's data values are:
|Purple Flower||aether:whiteRose||206 (dec), CE (hex), 11001110 (bin)|
Issues relating to Purple Flower block are maintained on the bug tracker. Report issues for Purple Flower there.
- Bone Mealing implemented for Purple Flowers and White Flowers
- 1.04: Fixed a graphical error where White Flowers and Purple Flowers had switched sprites.
- Initial release: Introduced
- Purple Dye on the official Minecraft Wiki