1.7.10-1.3 is an update to the Aether II mod, which was released on April 2, 2015 to fix spawn rate complaints, bug fixes, and miscellaneous changes such as improved dungeon mob textures, and foreign language support.
- Added new improved textures to dungeon mobs.
- Made Gloves enchantable.
- Added Japanese, Spanish, Russian, Finnish, and Korean language support.
- HEAVILY buffed Zephyr spawn rate to increase difficulty.
- Aerbunnies now dismount when inside a block.
- Made the Aether World burnable.
- Moved spawning system to Gilded Games Util (v.1.7.10-1.7).
- Changed Skyroot Bucket recipe.
- Altered Continuum Orb item whitelist.
- Improved Thai Translation.
- Reverted Zephyr spawnrate buff in favor of player lives lasting longer than 30 seconds.
- A load more bug fixes (See Aether Wiki for full list.)
- Fixed slow Aether mounts on Quicksoil
- Fixed the Lancin’ and Dancin’ achievement
- Fixed placed Aether Leaves decaying
- Fixed broken Enchantment multipliers on elemental swords
- Fixed the Aether’s portal generation
- Fixed missing texture for Purple Crystal Leaves on different languages
- Fixed Aercloud entities