| White Rose|
|Data value||See Data values|
|ID Name||See Data values|
White Roses can be instantly broken with any item or tool. White Roses will also be broken if water is poured over them or a Piston extends into their occupying space or pushes a block into them.
If Bone Meal is used on an Aether Grass block, vegetation has a chance to spawn instead of tall grass up to seven blocks away. White Roses are 70% chance, Berry Bush Stems are 40% chance, Purple Flowers and Berry Bushes are 20% chance, and Orange Trees are 10% chance.
They are purely aesthetic, but will have crafting purposes in the future.
- In the original The Aether mod, the White Rose item was named White Flower.
- The Book of Lore description is misleading as they can't be used to craft dye, even in the original Aether mod.
White Rose's data values are:
|White Rose||aether:whiteRose||205 (dec), CD (hex), 11001101 (bin)|
Issues relating to White Rose block are maintained on the bug tracker. Report issues for White Rose there.
- Bone Mealing implemented for Purple Flowers and White Flowers
- 1.04: Fixed a graphical error where White Flowers and Purple Flowers had switched sprites
- Initial release: Introduced